Assistant General Manager, Operations
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The strategic and results driven Assistant General Manager will have full P&L responsibility for a 300,000 sq foot mobility warehouse. Responsible for reviewing data, defining and establishing a strategy and roadmap for complex products within a future automated facility. The Assistant GM will introduce new processes and efficiencies to achieve KPIs, increase revenue, increase customer satisfaction and influence change.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, our ideal candidate would have skills including:
- Plan, direct, organize and control the activities of a Logistics Center operation which supports significant volumes of both B2C and B2B orders.
- Effective client management and consistent communication and follow through on their requests
- Read, interpret, and understand client’s contractual requirements and implement processes to support.
- Supervision of the physical operations of the site, inclusive of inbound, outbound, and inventory control operations.
- Ensures efficient and profitable operations; uses independent judgment within the framework of established policies in decision making
- Makes recommendations and assist in the formulation of company objectives, policies and plans.
- Plans, examines, analyzes and evaluates site operations with respect to quality standards, safety standards, and customer support.
- Responsible for budget control and justification for capital expenditures.
- Communicates effectively with partner, customers, and site associates.
- Handles details of personnel administration in conjunction with the HR department, including: disciplinary actions, performance appraisals, transfers, terminations etc_ Implements and interprets company policy; maintains company policy manuals.
- College degree preferred OR High School Diploma and 10 years of functional experience, including 7 years of position specific experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of people management experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.