We are hiring for Solutions Specialists. Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest for establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then a Solutions Specialist position at Ingram Micro might be the job you’re looking for!
Who are we?
Ingram Micro, consistently voted one of Buffalo’s Best Places to Work, is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you enjoy talking to people and being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you are motivated by goals and like to win, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slight interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
As a Solutions Specialist, you can expect to:
- Specialize in a vendor like Dell, Microsoft, Apple, etc. to enable profitable sales and market share for the assigned product line
- Be the expert on your vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Support the implementation of programs, solutions, and trainings to our customers and sales associates
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Maintain and follow up on pipelines
- Receive Benefits such as Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage, Tuition Assistance, and 401k Match!
- Total Compensation STARTS at around $45,000/yr which includes a 30% commission rate
What we need you to bring to the role:
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of previous customer service experience:
- If you have Retail, Service and Hospitality, or even Education experience, you can do this job!
- Also, internships and meaningful school project can count as experience, too!
- Passion for Customer Care
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
- Excellent communication skills – You will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.