Business Transformation Consultant
As a Transformation Consultant you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
The role is integral to clearly document business requirements, workshops and meetings, deliverables and artifacts, reports and presentations to ensure business knowledge and value are efficiently captured. As part of the Transformation Delivery team you will work with and support cross-functional teams on analyses and other project tasks.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Supporting the Transformation Sr. Manager on business-facing transformation initiatives
- Supporting workshop facilitation and documentation activities
- Executing and/or managing project workstreams as directed by the Transformation Sr. Manager
- Performing operational analyses to support assessment and solution design
- Developing and deploying Celonis Analyses, Action Engine, and Transformation Center to business and GBS users
- Proactively preparing project status reports, updates, and executive briefings
- Maintaining project timelines, schedules, budget to actual reports, key decisions, issues, risks and resolutions
- Preparing and submiting project plans, analyses, solutions, and deliverables
- Researching, evaluating and selecting previously developed processes, Celonis models, templates and solutions for use on new Transformation initiatives
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- BS/BA in Business, Engineering, or related field required; MS or MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years Business Transformation consulting, operations consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
- 3+ years in management /process improvement / technology consulting, or software services/implementations
- Demonstrated customer focus and business acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Credentials and expertise in one or more of the following: business process design, lean transformation; process mining
- Excellent analytical skills, well-structured approach and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Celonis implementation experience a strong plus
- SQL and data visualization experience
- Strong communication skills; Excellent English language – C1