*Principal, Software Development-IND
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What you will do:
- Responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues related to the resolution of business problems and opportunities.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements new technology. Accepts individual responsibilities and meets commitments while delivering value to application solutions and customer/user requests. The ideal candidate will have experience of design and development of complex software applications with strong background in .Net, C#, SQL Server etc.
- Works with business/operations team and/or business analysts to understand requirements and how they affect the system
- Create technical design/solution to match the requirements
- Write code in .Net platform primarily using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Angular, etc.
- Write stored procedures in SQL Server
- Review code and ensure coding standards are met
- Work with other development teams for application integration
- Work with other development teams across the globe and align development tasks with them
- Provide status in a timely manner and stay on top of all assigned tasks
- Understand and implement best practices
Which Talent do you bring?
- 8 to 12+ years of experience and strong skills in .Net including C#, ASP.Net etc.
- Angular and Bootstrap experience preferred
- Strong SQL server or Oracle experience including writing of stored procedures.
- Ability to document detailed technical specifications and formal knowledge of several design artifacts such as class diagrams.
- Experience of working with onsite team
- Ability to build wireframes, prototypes or mockups.
- Above average communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Day Shift / Must also be willing to work Rotating Schedule per Business Need
- Travel Opportunities (must be willing to travel internationally, as based on business need)
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.