Change Management Lead
Join our team as a Change Management Lead!
We are a global distributor of technology products and solutions. Our core business is selling, buying and logistics of hardware and software products.
Our Sofia office is the workplace of more than 1100 employees, mostly covering administrative responsibilities as well as analytical activities in different areas.
We believe that our high business results and a stable presence on the market are the results of the talent and all the hard work of our employees. That is why we strive to build and maintain a supportive environment and support an organizational culture that is based on equal opportunities for development, regardless of age, experience or qualification.
- Integration of change management activities into all planned changes to ensure smooth transition and adoption;
- Support change management through implementation phase of project; execute the OCM plan and prioritization of activities set by the change management leader, helps change management leader track accountabilities of the rest of the team; oversees implementation of an effective and efficient communications plan; attend training to offer insight and redirection as needed;
- Collaborate with the instructional designer on the implementation of training material and workshops. Facilitates and documents business requirements, provide input on process maps, drives test and implementation strategies. Conducts (Virtual and in-person) trainings to help users understand changes across various global geographies;
- Ensure accurate and effective launch and communication of expected changes. Ensure projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Post implementation: Monitor the effectiveness of the implemented change. Collaborate with the designated PM through post-implementation phase to monitor progress of change; proactively monitor and measure the OCM journey; assist the change leader with post implementation reporting and analysis; collaborate with PM and change leader to address problems and gaps or delays in adoption.
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary. Provides clients with recommendations to maintain implementation solutions and follows-up with client periodically to ensure there is change sustainment. Evaluate progress against plan and adjust strategy accordingly to ensure a seamless transition.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline is required. Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology preferred
- 7+ years of related experience with a minimum of 5 years supporting change management efforts for enterprise technology projects.
- Project management experience
- Applied knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Applied knowledge of creating alignment between strategic plans, interventions, and execution of initiatives.
- 6 to 8 years of professional, progressive experience in change management, consulting, or process improvements required. It is desired that a minimum of six of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in supporting change management efforts for large scale projects.
- Experience creating, leading, facilitating, training virtual and in-person trainings.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of large-scale technological implementations.
- Experience creating and supporting communication and change management plans.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop/support practical communications plans based upon those needs.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. English C1
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: E-mail systems; MS Office Suite; Visio, and MS Project
- Working knowledge of Prosci and other change management methodologies.
Should you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.