Senior Manager, Human Resources - Operations
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture.
This role will design, develop and implement HR and operation strategies in partnership with the operation leadership team.
The Sr. Manager, Human Resources leads a team of HR professionals and provides vital counsel to the Operations team in Mira Loma/Eastvale, CA. This position will partner with Operations leadership in driving workforce strategies and programs in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Support development and deployment of local strategy for programs, practices and communications contributing to an environment of high engagement levels and positive employee relations.
- Educate the business on people trends and impact to broader strategy. Uses data and metrics to drive decisions and build recommendations.
- Organization of performance management and compensation programs that properly address the needs of the operations environment while maintaining alignment with Ingram Micro’s overall HR.
- Oversight of all recruiting activities, internal and external, to ensure that Ingram Micro is locally represented as a competitive employer of choice. This includes managing the relationships and setting performance expectations with temporary staffing providers.
- Supporting training and leadership development initiatives to address the needs of the workforce.
- Ensuring the compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Ensuring HR services, including employee benefits, payroll, and HRIS administration meet the SLA.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Seven(7) to ten(10) years work experience in human resources, including two years in a leadership position. Experience in a large distribution and/or manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects respecting deadlines and advancing the business priorities with effectiveness and professionalism.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and interpret complex regulations and laws .
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Currently has intermediate proficiency within Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated skills in inter-personal diplomacy and problem resolution with the ability to effectively interface with both hourly and management level employees
- Working knowledge of office automation and technology as it pertains to the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS); Workday, UKG Workforce Dimensions, Fieldglass
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.