*Associate III, Technical Support (TSS)
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Provide Technical Solutions and Sales Support by answering emails, calls, and/or chat transactions.
- Respond or initiate outbound calls within established service level parameters.
- Provide partner resellers and end-users with full technology solutions for business needs with an emphasis on customer service and facilitation of sales.
- Records all information accurately in the Solution Quote during customer dealings.
- Prevent customer returns by ensuring the accuracy of the solutions provided.
- Apply appropriate pricing (standard or special) on quotations/BOMs, per instructions of internal or external contacts.
- Enroll opportunities for special pricing, deal registrations, and/or available pricing schemes as appropriate.
- Process electronic/ BID requests from customers within established turnaround time.
- Attend all scheduled training; participate in vendor refresher sessions and communication enhancements.
- Work with Team Lead to identify knowledge and communication gaps and obtain the required information or necessary training.
- Develop a clear understanding of internal & vendor resources and be able to use them efficiently.
- Develop an understanding of products to ensure quality catalog descriptions and attached options.
- Accomplish assigned tasks timely and effectively. Complete add-on assignments within the established deadline and with 100% accuracy.
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 year experience in functional area. OR High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years functional experience, preferably at a senior level.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.