Business Development Manager - HPI
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
As we at Ingram Micro are continuing to grow our Sales and vendor presence and practice, this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow/nurture your experience with the worlds #1 ICT Distributor like Ingram Micro and similar vendors and partners across the Australian marketplace.
As we continue to tap into emerging technologies, we are trusted advisors to our channel and vendor partners. We are looking for a superstar consultative salesperson that thinks outside the box – do you love understanding and promoting the new trends in technology and the value add to your customers? Do you want to be able to grow and develop in your new role? We here at Ingram Micro will continue to be the leader globally in what we do. Come and be part of our #unstoppable team and take your career adventure to new heights and achieve more with us!
What you’ll do
The Business Development Manager of HPI (Market Development Manager) Care pack and Services sits within the Ingram GTM team has the primary function of being a trusted advisor to the partner ecosystem. The role will help partners grow their market depth with their customers with attached upsell and this will in turn increase the wallet share with Ingram Micro. Also responsible for driving enablement and ensuring the partners are aligned to drive warranties and services attachment for the HPI hardware portfolio.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Advise partners on brand and ecosystem journey from product ranging, product training and end user activation leveraging Ingram Micro’s partners capabilities.
- Keep track of current technology trends working with vendor and partners to drive the desired result.
- Collaborate and engaging key HPI hardware partners in Australia.
- Acting as a warranties and services product evangelist, a conduit between the vendor, Ingram Micro sales team and partners.
- Tracking the progress of the partners on pipeline opportunities and sell out of the range & go to market activities
- Setting up GTM strategy to increase attachment sales of HPI hardware products with warranties and services.
What you’ll bring
A positive and creative attitude with a competitive nature. You will have 4-6 years channel sales experience across a number of verticals.
- Strategic thinking while maintaining attention to detail
- Collaborative working, Leadership, Team effectiveness
- Effective Communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least one year field sales experience or market/business development experience required
- Product knowledge
- Reseller contacts
What’s on Offer
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers.
Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR Journey!! Be #Unstoppable
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.