*Associate II, Configuration-USA
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Provide value-added reverse logistics and product dispositions services (resale, repair, liquidation) for our customers.
- Using electronic scanning equipment to scan assets into multiple user interfaces.
- Inspecting, grading, and testing consumer electronics such as smartwatches, cameras, projectors, tools, and other specialty items.
- Performing functional tests of assets and verifies all components and accessories.
- Performing all tasks as specified by the process work instructions or standard operating procedures.
- Adhering to various ISO standards, certifications, and compliance measures.
- Meeting established performance, quality, and safety goals.
- Maintaining the operating condition of all testing equipment used to evaluate and test consumer electronics and specialty items.
- Ensuring the integrity and protection of personal consumer information by strict verification of data erasure and product reset.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and overall appearance of the warehouse and workstations.
- Assisting the activities of the warehouse staff to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
- Attending and participating in all scheduled operations meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or relevant work experience.
- Reads, speaks, and understands English (preferred). All training will be delivered in English.
- Possesses basic knowledge of consumer electronics and the ability to follow directions / instructions for the purpose of set-up and testing.
- Operates computers and navigates the web with technical proficiency and familiarity.
- Performs accurate data entry with precise attention to detail.
- Works semi-independently while practicing effective time management.
- Works well in a warehouse environment, which can include exposure to heat and cold (equivalent to outside temperatures), dust, pollen, fumes (as in a normal outside environment), and noise.
- Focusing on and operating a personal computer or terminal keyboard to enter data throughout the duration of your scheduled shift.
- Reading English words and numbers in printed form and on a computer/terminal monitor.
- Lifting up to 15 pounds frequently, 50 pounds occasionally, and 75 pounds rarely with assistance (team lift).
- Visually inspecting assets for fine defects for grading and assessment.
- Standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and handling products constantly for the duration of your scheduled shift.
PROVIDED EQUIPMENT USED AND NECESSARY:
- Cut-resistant gloves
- Latex gloves
- Manual pallet-jacks
- Manual tape guns / dispensers
- Safety / utility knives
Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.