* Warehouse Inventory Team Member (1st Shift) - Plainfield, IN
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Inventory Team Member – Plainfield, IN
Position is full-time Monday through Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm with overtime as needed.
Reports to: Inventory Manager
Main function: Responsible for the day to day management of inventory with a focus on continuous improvement within inventory and warehouse.
- Cycle counts.
- Research and aid in moving assets through production.
- Aid in locating inventory when needed.
- Participate in annual physical inventory.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Educational Requirements: High School diploma with company experience in a variety of rolls and functions; or Associate degree with some inventory experience.
Physical Requirements: Ability to bend and lift up to 50+ pounds and stand during shift.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
- Ability to accurately work reports and keep organized records
- Ability to collect data, identify problems, establish facts, draw accurate conclusions and make recommendations to resolve issues
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with PC-based reports, Excel, and inventory management systems.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.