Supervisor, Enterprise Support
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Supervisor, Enterprise Support to join our Support team in Trivandrum, reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Technical Support. In this role, you will lead a team of enterprise support engineers that are responsible for the 24/7 support of our rapidly growing cloud platform, drive major incidents, work with cross-functional teams until resolution, and drive root cause analysis efforts. will be crucial to success in this role.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a strategic thinker who has hands-on experience in all functional areas, is driven to collaborate across teams, operates independently, and is driven by meeting deadlines and achieving results.
What you’ll do:
- Solve issues and participate in on-call support, ensuring availability and performance of the Infoblox cloud environment
- Work closely with various groups within Operations to drive efficiencies, including authoring of runbooks and key alert metrics, and overall health and stability of monitoring
- Represent the DDI in meetings/process changes and make recommendations on new procedures and processes
- Work with your peers across the organization to handle related or dependent release activities
- Supervise all DDI engineers and ensure all duties and tasks are being performed expertly and effectively during each shift
- Mentor and coach new team members
- Provide incident commander responsibilities, contribute to the post-incident review, and follow through with action plans
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years in hands-on team lead
- Basic understanding of Cloud-native architecture, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools
- Basic understanding of Cloud monitoring and hands-on experience with monitoring tools like NewRelic, Sysdig, and Thousand eyes
- Experience in systems administration or technical operations
- Hands-on experience maintaining and troubleshooting Linux/UNIX servers in a production environment
- Exceptional collaboration, social, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm and collected in stressful situations, such as a major service outage
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and drive those plans to completion
- Comfort working in a dynamic environment with a highly technical team
- Demonstrated attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to prioritize quickly
What success looks like:
After the first six months, you will…
- Understand the current Infoblox SaaS infrastructure (cloud-native)
- Be aware of the monitoring tools and the significance of each monitor
- Follow the incident management process
- Start leading incidents based on what you’ve learned and the processes that are in place
After about a year, you will…
- Be a role model on the team and help to develop the talent
- Be the expert on our SaaS solutions
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.