Senior Software Engineer
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Research and Development team, reporting to the manager of Software Engineering based in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work on our cutting-edge technology stack and be involved with full stack development, testing, and release of our products as well as resolve customer issues. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a self-starter who operates independently; is driven by collaborating across teams, meeting deadlines, and achieving results; and is knowledgeable about the software testing life cycle.
What you’ll do:
- Identify the scope of the work for product features, provide an initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts
- Engage in technical discussions and participate in technical designs and present technical ideas
- Focus on delivering tasks to meet the product release goals
- Design, develop and run micro-services
- Interact with the quality assurance team and work on defects and enhancements
- Maintain code quality and review and approve software design and implemented code
- Mentor junior developers in standards and best practices
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with front-end framework like Angular 6 and above
- Experience with Golang and microservices and Docker
- Experience with Linux and MySQL
- Familiarity with Git and Git-based development workflows
- Experience with Java 1.8 is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE or equivalent
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Understand the key functionalities of the Infoblox portal, NIOS products, and key offerings
- Address key customer issues
After about a year, you will…
- Provide technical leadership for products
- Play a major role in analyzing, designing, delivering, and maintaining various customer requirements in the products
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities (onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, Play area, etc.), and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.