Commercial Account Executive - SAARC (Based in Mumbai)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive - SAARC to join our SAARC team in Mumbai, India reporting to the managing director – India & SAARC. In this newly created role, you will be a pioneer tasked with helping Infoblox build our portfolio and presence in the commercial / mid-market space. You will nurture prospective customers through the sales cycle and work closely with channel partners to acquire new logos and drive sales.
As the first person in this role in this market, you are the ideal candidate if you are enterprising, self-motivated, and passionate about the value Infoblox solutions and technology can drive for businesses of all sizes. You are resourceful, energetic, and highly skilled at targeting, qualifying, and selling potential customers through outbound phone calls, email, and other online methods.
What you’ll do:
- Actively sell and grow the commercial segment to widen Infoblox’s footprint in SAARC by developing a portfolio of mid-market opportunities and working closely with partners to grow and manage these accounts
- Target and develop opportunities through research, identify key contacts and decision-makers, and grow opportunity leads
- Cold call prospects and customers through proactive telemarketing activities and outreach
- Grow relationships with customer organizations and channel partners; work closely to identify cross- and up-sell opportunities and manage the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with the channel for the fulfilment, resulting in a consistent, growing book of business
- Pitch opportunities using collaboration technology
- Provide quotes, forecast pipeline, and close deals
- Aggressively follow up on specific product-based campaigns
What you’ll bring:
- 5-10 years of direct sales experience in technology covering the mid-market / commercial segment with a successful track record of hitting or exceeding targets; experience in security is highly valued
- Experience in inside sales or telemarketing in an outbound, quota-carrying sales environment positioning an IT service or technology solution
- Strong experience calling on executives and technical decision-makers within all sizes of organizations and a consultative sales approach
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills with experience working closely with Channels, Field Marketing, and other key stakeholders to develop opportunities and grow business
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Salesforce
- Good verbal, listening, and written communication skills are a must
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be confident communicating Infoblox technology offerings and our value proposition
- Be entrenched as a key contributing team member and building a new pipeline
- Have built strong relationships with our partner network and internal stakeholders
After about a year, you will…
- Be smashing it and delivering consistent or exceeding quarterly results
- Proudly carry and grow a robust mid-market portfolio
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.