Intern - Business Development (German speaker)
Infoblox is seeking ambitious interns to come on board our growing company and assist our superstar Business Development Team.
In this role you will work closely with our regional Business Development Representatives with prospecting activities, account research, and participating in sales opportunities.
This is an entry-level opportunity to work for an industry leader in cyber security and to gain valuable experience within a sales environment.
- Research targets to contact
- Prospect though available tools
- Provide admin support to the team
- Prepare sales reports
- Ad-hoc tasks that arise
- Have an interest in learning about the sales environment
- Have excellent time management and organisation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Have a high level of energy
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- Be available for a minimum period of 6 months part-time (up to 36 hours per week)
- Be enrolled in a studies within the Netherlands for the duration of the internship
What’s on Offer:
- Monthly stipend of EUR 250
- Get exposed to the world of IT
- Big company technology used in a small company environment
- Direct access to knowledgeable leaders and mentors
- Work for a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career
*Please note that applicants should be currently based in the Netherlands for this opportunity.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours.