Senior IT Revenue Business System Analyst (RevPro, Oracle Fusion)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are seeking a strong Senior Business System Analyst - Order to Cash with Oracle ERP and RevPro experience. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a good understanding of the order to cash (O2C) process, revenue recognition standards processes, and strong working knowledge in the Oracle ERP domain. Experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Oracle Fusion Application makes you an even stronger candidate.
- Manage systems configurations in Oracle Fusion and Zuora RevPro applications
- Work with the business to support configuration changes, continuous improvements, and the optimization of existing systems and processes
- Manage and support the development of Fusion applications and other O2C/P2P/R2R process changes
- Support financial close activities and identify opportunities to automate and resolve recurring production issues
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience with Oracle O2C modules, which includes Order Management and Account Receivable
- 3+ years of experience with ASC606 policies on revenue, allocations, contract mods, and costs
- Hands-on experience with Oracle ERP and Zuora Revenue configurations for policies, setups, various rules, reports, and reporting configurations
- Proficient in PL/SQL, development of interfaces and conversion programs, OTBI, webservices, FBDI, and Oracle ADF
- Experience in building SaaS extensions and integrations using JCS-SX, JCS, and ICS with a solid understanding of overall PaaS solution using Oracle Fusion middleware
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, accounting, finance, or related field
What success looks like:
After six months, you will
- Be knowledgeable about the Infoblox E2E 02C business process
- Have hands-on experience with the Infoblox O2C systems and be able to participate in the feature development for the Ma'at Big Story
After about a year, you will
- Have deep knowledge in the Infoblox O2C process and the technical skills to execute development cycles
- Collaborate with peers and teams across the organization in various development cycles
- Technically assist and guide new business system analysts and help them ramp up
- Be a key contributor to the success of Infoblox
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.