Business Operations - Lead Analyst
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Business Operations - Lead Analyst to join our Business Operations team in Bangalore, reporting to the Sr Manager, Business Operations. In this role, you will work with business owners and team leads to define KPIs and data points to be captured and prepare interactive dashboards required for key stakeholders.
You are the ideal candidate if you are a dynamic, innovative problem solver who loves a good challenge and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work with business owners and team leads to define KPIs and data points to be captured
- Develop strong partnerships with IT, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and other functional organizations
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of corporate reports (Excel, SFDC, Tableau, etc.) and other data intelligence essential to the overall organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports and assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Identify issues and solutions to make the business flow better for cross-functional teams
- Work on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Support the end-of-quarter reporting support, reconciliation of bookings and revenue between Oracle Fusion and Salesforce.com, and generally support reporting to E-Staff members.
- Responsible for data validation, enhancement, and clean up
- 10+ years experience in a Reporting and Analytics role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experienced in Excel, Salesforce, Google Sheets, Tableau, or other reporting tools
- Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Confidence with data and in tackling new business or technical challenges
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly curious, interested in identifying and exploring areas for operational improvement
- Experience analyzing and documenting business and technical use cases for data projects
- Be a professional communicator, both verbally and in written works
- Be self-motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Be a team player - willing to identify and try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
- Willingness and ability to work independently, think creatively, and ability to pivot depending on changing priorities and deadlines
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Provide reporting and business analytics to support various departments
- Be the point of contact for reports and dashboards enhancements for the Business Operations group
- Drive toward Tableau automation to reduce manual effort
After about a year, you will…
- Support various corporate-level initiatives by facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Independently managing various cross-functional projects and requirements from Business Ops R&A group
- Use a data-driven approach to improve analytics
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Outdoor amenities (onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, Play area, etc.), and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.