Salesforce Developer - (Sales Cloud, CPQ)
Infoblox is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our IT Applications team in Bangalore, India. This is a critical role supporting the Salesforce application, which includes SalesCloud and Salesforce CPQ. This role reports to the Manager, IT Applications based in Santa Clara, CA.
The candidate will work closely with the Sales, Renewals, Channels, Support, and Marketing team to support existing and new business processes and system functionality. They will be expected to implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on the integrity of the systems. Previous hands-on experience in Salesforce and CPQ will be the key to success in this role.
It's an excellent time to join the Infoblox Applications team. The Applications and Business teams have recently completed a multiyear and multimillion-dollar initiative transitioning to a full SaaS system landscape and reengineering all back and front-office business processes. We are excited about the next phase of the project where we will implement new business and systems functionality while continuing to improve business processes driving towards our corporate goals of improved Customer Satisfaction and full SaaS and subscription product offerings.
- Designing, development, and configuration of out-of-box customized solutions
- Create technical documentation and participate in grooming, discovery sessions
- Work closely with onshore and other members on technical solutions and development
- Participate and manage the end-to-end development process (development, test and implement)
- Work closely with marketing, sales, renewals, and finance teams to design, develop and implement solutions in the salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, CPQ, PSA)
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- 2+ years of working experience on salesforce platform in administration and development
- Experience working with salesforce communities, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, APIs, Lightning components, Data Loader, Reports, and Dashboards
- Experience with building extensions, Custom Objects, and integrations with external systems
- Experience in CRM Business processes like Forecasting, Campaign, Lead, Quoting, Order and Contract Management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, solution architects, developers, and testers to drive end-to-end solutions
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Working experience in CI/CD-based deployment
- Salesforce certification in CPQ, Admin & Developer is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer, click here.