Sr. Program/Business Development Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Sr. Program/Business Development Manager to join our Public Sector team, reporting to the director of Sales – Public Sector. In this role, you will develop programs and sales strategies for Infoblox security and cloud solutions geared toward the public sector market. You’re the ideal candidate if you’re a relationship builder with extensive experience selling security in the public sector space. You form strong partnerships with other business functions, are passionate about achieving excellence, and are committed to continuously improve, inspire, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the director of Public Sector to develop an implementation strategy for Infoblox’s security and cloud solutions
- Help develop marketing content and messaging around the public sector
- Work closely with Public Sector field marketing and channel sales to develop key opportunities
- Support the director of Public Sector in developing a “phase-two” business plan for public sector sales
- Provide support for sales activities and events
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 7 years of program/business development management and security sales experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the security landscape and ability to create meaningful relationships
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present technical concepts and business solutions through demonstrations and proposals
- Excitement to work in a start-up environment and a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” attitude
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- Self-motivation to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be the trusted advisor to some of our most strategic customers
- Be proficient with our solutions to help customers on their journey
- Have strong relationships with cross-functional business partners
After about a year, you will…
- Be a senior role model on the team and help develop talent
- Be the team SME on our solutions
- Help drive more efficiencies with our customer engagements with best practices and client feedback
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.