Salesforce Developer - II (Sales Cloud - CPQ)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems all managed through a single pane of glass. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer II to join our IT Applications team in Bengaluru, India, reporting to the Lead-to-quote Manager. In this role, you will be working with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to understand the requirements, configure and build solutions. In this role, you are expected to participate in grooming sessions, work on technical design, configure, and build extensions/integrations in Salesforce platform applications. You will be working with highly collaborative teams and use Engineering I2O Agile methodologies to deliver and be part of growing organizations.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a great problem solver, results-driven, can collaborate, and have worked cross-functionally within the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in story grooming, analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Translate business requirements into technical design/configurations
- Participate and Interact with different IT-business meetings if needed
- Create and present proof-of-concept to stakeholders
- Participate and contribute in all phases of SDLC, including analysis, design, development, test, and deployment
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations with best practices, declarative programming, and development tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve post-go live production issues
- Provide Knowledge transfer to the operations team
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of Salesforce platform in administration, development, and maintenance
- Experience in working with Salesforce communities, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, APIs, Lightning components, Data Loader, Reports, and Dashboards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Experience in CRM Business processes like Forecasting, Campaign, Lead, Opportunity Quoting, Order, Partner Communities and Contract Management
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Working Experience in CI/CD-based deployment
- Knowledge of Marketo, PSA, Gainsight, Clari, Outreach, and DocuSign CLM is a plus
- Optionally Salesforce CPQ, Admin & Developer certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
What success looks like:
- After six months, you will
- Have understood our project delivery framework, agile toolset VersionOne and application/business flow
- Deep understanding of current implementation, extensions, and customizations
- Participated and delivered solutions for new business requirements
- After about a year, you will
- Be influencing technical designs and implementing best practices
- Participating in business requirement discussions and presenting solutions
- Delivering multiple projects in parallel working with cross-functional teams
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities(onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.