Salesforce Engineer I
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Its solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies - and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer I to join our IT Applications team in Bangalore, India, reporting to the delivery manager of Service Cloud, who is based in Santa Clara, California. In this role, you will work closely with the Customer Support organization to design, develop, implement, and support existing and new business processes and system functionality. This is an exciting opportunity to support the growing needs of the Customer Support organization with innovative, out-of-the-box thinking that leads to solving complex solutions. You will work with a highly collaborative team that supports service cloud and extended teams in the organization like Sales, ERP, and Middleware.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a results-driven great problem solver who collaborates and excels at working cross-functionally within an organization.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Customer Support organization to design, develop, implement, and support existing and new business process and system functionality
- Build and enhance highly visible and customized community platforms used by the Customer Support organization
- Develop code, analyze problems, provide RCA, and participate in detailed design discussions with various teams about new initiatives
- Develop technical designs based on functional requirements
- Support users and business analysts by troubleshooting application issues and developing creative solutions
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the system development life cycle
- Collaborate with the applications team to develop code support changes and enhancements in Salesforce
- Implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years in a Salesforce development role, including Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience developing and using the lightning framework
- Experience with SFDC service console, customer portal, case management, knowledge base, customer communities, and service account management
- Experience in integrating external web systems with Salesforce using REST and SOAP web services
- Customization on the Salesforce lightning platform should include lightning components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- A team player with a strong ethic, a positive attitude, and the ability to make the best use of individual resources
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business, management information systems, computer information systems, or equivalent IT experience
- Salesforce certifications (App Builder, PD I, PD II, Admin) preferred
What success looks like:
After six months you will…
- Understand the company culture
- Know your co-workers and business partners
- Understand the landscape of the Salesforce platform
After about a year you will…
- Be an independent contributor
- Be a subject matter expert on key functional areas
- Own your functional areas
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including industry best insurance benefits and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities(onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, etc.), and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.