Associate Technical Marketing Engineer
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a great collaborator and strategic thinker who is, interested in learning new technologies and works independently.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive integrations and develop tools to enable the field teams.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Infoblox integration with various security vendors
- Assist with the RESTful offerings – including but not limited to competitive analysis, integrations, proofs of concept, and supporting the Infoblox Developer Community.
- Assist in validating new integrations developed by the engineering team and provide key insights on how to make them better.
- Work with Product Management to create customer-facing technical content
- Create technical training materials for system engineers and professional services
- Develop compelling customer-facing presentations and product demos
- Create deployment guides and solutions notes
What you’ll bring:
- Good understanding of a full-stack development LAMP/Django
- Automation work with experience in orchestration tools like Ansible, Terraform and vRO
- Experience working with public and private clouds AWS/Azure/GCP/VMware/Openstack is a plus
- Experience working with DNS/DHCP/IPAM products such as BlueCat, Efficient IP, or Network Automation Products, is a plus
- Ability to conduct technical evaluation, analysis, and integration with minimum help
- Ability to produce quality technical content
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 6 months to 2 years of technical marketing experience
- BS, BE, B.TECH in computer-related fields or equivalent work experience
What success looks like:
- Have received extensive training on Infoblox products
- Be proficient with the APIs and be able to contribute to the tools maintained by the technical marketing engineering team
- Develop technical integration between Infoblox and a third-party security vendor
- Be able to create a blog post, deployment guide, and demo video
- Gain practical experience with developing and maintaining the technical marketing engineering tools
- Be able to actively contribute to the Infoblox Developer Community
- Collaborate with peers and teams across the organization in various integration activities and achieve tangible outcomes
- Be a key contributor to the success of Infoblox
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities (onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, Play area, etc.), and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.