Product Sales Specialist
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500 and 93 of the Fortune 100, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Product Sales Specialist in the Mid-Atlantic Region (DC, MD, VA, DE, NY, NJ, PA) to join our Mid-Atlantic Sales Team reporting to the senior director of Sales in – Mid-Atlantic Region. In this role, you will establish new business relationships and leverage existing ones to drive exponential growth by collaborating and owning all aspects of the sales cycle. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a strategic thinker with a robust networking and security background, who has an entrepreneurial spirit, works in an ethical and transparent manner, understands complex SaaS selling, works well independently, and is results-driven. This position is perfect for the tenured technology sales “black belt” who appreciates both autonomy and accountability while surpassing quotas and growing market share.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with regional sales directors to develop plans that address maximum account coverage through direct end-user interfaces and leveraging our partners
- Develop and implement strategies based on a heat map and critical expansion areas that will lead to increased sales of our security and cloud-managed DNS products
- Collaborate and align with local account executives to prioritize and define go-to-market strategies within their most strategic and significant up-sell potential accounts
- Attain sales revenue and growth by developing new business and expanding existing security footprint
- Work with Infoblox’s product marketing teams to create effective regional messaging
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets (quotas) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
- Work with Infoblox’s broad security technology ecosystem to drive co-sponsorship events and messaging into our regions
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of demonstrated success selling networking, security, and cloud solutions within a vast geography
- Outstanding organizational skills and priority-driven
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program, and project initiatives for large IT organizations
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Infoblox product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders, with a focus on chief information security officers and senior IT executives
- Challenger sales methodology experience a plus
- An emphasis on cloud-networking technology like SD-WAN applications
- Solid foundation of modern (container/microsystem) architecture
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking and security industry at a business level
What success looks like:
In the first six months, you will…
- Develop a robust partner ecosystem
- Develop an expansion plan for your installed base
- Work to qualify your pipeline for expansion and new logo business
After the first year, you will…
- Have a qualified pipeline of business
- Have added 20% new logo accounts to your prospect list
- Begin to migrate your installed base to SaaS
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with a company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.