Sr Presales Systems Engineer - Philippines
Infoblox is expanding and has an exciting opportunity for a Sr Presales Systems Engineer in Manila, Philippines. This person is a self-motivated, customer-focused technical sales professional that provide pre-sales consulting, solution advisory, and hands-on assistance to customer and partners. The role will require to engage customers directly to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Infoblox offerings. Working as a business partner to the sales team and assist with revenue target responsibilities.
The right candidate will possess excellent energy and drive and a real desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts. They will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources. Candidates with current strong networking or security contacts are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with our sales teams and partners with high-touch pre-sales technical activity
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to an Infoblox solution
- Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle
- Technically qualify opportunities and POV (Proof of Value) evaluation with end-user accounts and partners
- Create Security Assessment Reports for end-users post-POV evaluation
- Perform technical account management and act as an interface with sales account teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues
- Help train distributors and partners to allow them to position, sell and conduct POC of Infoblox solutions
- Act as interface to Product Management to monitoring and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to a conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues
- In conjunction with sales teams, to achieve and aim to exceed assigned quarterly revenue targets and related Sales Engineer KPI
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the competitive situation and market development in the region
- Present and demo Infoblox solutions in marketing activities in the region
- Where required, act as the single point of contact to the customer on all technical issues focusing on customer satisfaction
- At least 8 years of experience working in technical sales or presales in IT security and networking business in vendor environment
- Experience with enterprise and service provider customers
- Strong knowledge of cloud, virtualization, SD-WAN, network security, threat intelligence solutions, and landscape
- Good understanding of TCP IP stack and networking principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Create solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirement
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment, where rolling up your sleeves and a get it done attitude is necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are leading the way to next-level DDI with its Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability and automation to cloud and hybrid systems, managed through a single pane of glass. Infoblox is a recognized leader trusted by 93% of Fortune 100 and having a world-class net promoter score of 58.4. We believe that a fun, caring, collaborative, and learning work environment will stimulate creativity and innovation that results in customer satisfaction and business success. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer, click here.