Field Marketing Manager - Japan & Korea
FIELD MARKETING MANAGER, JAPAN & KOREA
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager, Japan & Korea to join our Japan team in Tokyo, reporting to the Global Vice President of Field Marketing. In this role, you will bring creativity and a fresh approach to driving and nurturing leads, accelerating existing opportunities, and partner closely with the Country Sales team and the Corporate and Product Marketing teams to roll out Marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets. Success in this role requires strategic thinking combined with tactical execution.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are often described as a thought leader and resourceful, as well as known and recognized for your ability to collaborate across stakeholders to drive quantifiable and tangible outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Establish Marketing priorities that are aligned to sales priorities by partnering with regional Country Managers
- Drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration, including demand generation campaigns, field events, trade shows, digital programs, direct mail, telemarketing, and partner programs
- Work the matrix – collaborate with Sales and Channel teams to oversee the timely execution of Field Marketing programs
- Track campaigns and report metrics and ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Own and manage budget and spend - work with the Marketing team to create a quarterly marketing investment plan for the region
What you’ll bring:
- 8 years of experience in Enterprise Technology Solutions industry in a Sales supporting Marketing role and expertise in a wide variety of demand generation tactics
- Passion for technology, with direct experience working with information security, SaaS, or an Enterprise Networking company
- Collaborative mindset and work well within the extended team; effectively communicate and partner with all business groups including Marketing, PR, Sales, and Channels
- Strong Salesforce experience and good understanding of Marketo and/or Eloqua
- A desire to learn, contribute and think innovatively.
- Team spirit, a sense of fun, energy and can-do
- Effective and impactful communication skills. Native Japanese speaker, strong command of spoken and written English is a must. Korean will be a plus.
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be aligned with the regional sales team on key priorities
- Develop effective relationships with channel partners
- Understand Infoblox marketing data flows and reporting
- Formulate a strategic go to market marketing strategy
After about a year, you will…
- Achieving business and personal objectives regarding demand generation, pipeline and personal goals
- Be executing against your creative, strategic marketing plan for the region
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.