Business Analyst Renewals Operations
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Business Analyst, Renewal Operations to join our Global Customer Care team, reporting to the director of Global Customer Care Operations. In this role, you will formulate, organize, and monitor cross-departmental activities for improving our systems, processing, and reporting.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have Salesforce CPQ hands-on experience, strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills; are self-motivated; and can work with minimal direction. You have a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and the drive to go above and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Translate new business requirements into user stories, follow up on IT developments, test the solution, and provide user training and documentation
- Ensure end-to-end solution integrity through process and system integration with other teams, systems, solutions, and process areas
- Ensure solutions support long-term company goals while delivering maximum incremental short-term benefits
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of solutions in the customer success space and understand both upstream and downstream integration points
- Manage day-to-day Gainsight business administration, such as reports, dashboards, surveys, call to action, etc.
- Manage stakeholder relationships; understand business priorities and strategic initiatives
- Support business activities with respect to data requirements, data flow, data analytics, and modeling
- Provide input to the IT Business Application Portfolio and systems integration roadmap
- Proactively recommend business process improvements
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of directly related professional experience
- Proven experience with Gainsight CX, RO, PX, and Salesforce administration
- Experience in business/data analysis, ability to translate ambiguous information into analytical insights, and consistent track record of driving data-based solutions and working with BI tools
- Proficient use of Python, R, and other programming languages for automation and efficiency gains
- Ability to proactively solve problems, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and navigate competing priorities with a positive attitude
- Superb communication and presentation skills and the ability to filter and convey relevant information to the appropriate audience
- Commitment to identifying and presenting innovative ideas to improve processes, tools, and performance
- Ability to develop strong, trusting partnerships in a collaborative environment
- Thorough understanding of the customer success business and processes
- Thorough understanding of project management and development methodologies, such as Waterfall, SDLC, Agile, DevOps, or ITIL
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area, master’s preferred
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Have a solid understanding of the end-to-end business process
- Be able to use all the renewal system functionality, on top of the day-to-day operations and challenges
- Generate business reports and understand and analyze data
- Analyze the additional data beyond enhancements and be able to test and validate what’s developed
After about a year, you will…
- Identify opportunities to improve systems and processes
- Collaborate with peers and teams across the organization on various initiatives
- Be a go-to person and key contributor to the success of the renewal organization
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
#LI - HH1