Senior Software Engineer
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems all managed through a single pane of glass. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our SaaS Next-Gen Platform team in Bengaluru, India, reporting to the Director, Software Engineering. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use the latest technology to deliver the core foundation for all Infoblox SaaS applications. You will have a chance to work with the best of the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a great collaborator, strategic thinker, driven to collaborate across teams, deadline and results-driven, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Join an agile SaaS team to design, develop and maintain features and iteratively deploy services using Infoblox’s cloud-based architecture.
- Help design and implement components of Next Generation Platform
- Work closely with various cross-functional product teams
- Stay current on critical trends, especially in technologies and frameworks like Containers, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Cloud, etc.
- Participate in on-call production support on a rotation
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience with programming languages such as Go, GoLang, Java, Python, C/C++.
- Experience in microservices architecture and container-based software using Kubernetes, Docker, and other container technologies is a huge plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of DNS protocol and general networking concepts
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge of Linux platform networking(FRR, OpenVSwitch, DPDK, etc)
- Experience in Agile methodologies with software development life-cycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, or EE is required
- Masters in CS, CE, or EE is preferred
What success looks like:
- After six months, you will…
- Be a key member of modules critical to the success of Infoblox
- Learn several new technologies and domains
- Be part of a global team working on cutting edge technologies
- After about a year, you will…
- Developing High-Level design
- Developing complex modules
- Be a key contributor to the success of Infoblox
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness, as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including industry best insurance benefits and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day. We believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Amenities such as onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, and a courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.