Contract Renewals Sales Representative - Germany (remote)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a committed, detail-oriented, self-starter with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills. You have strong working knowledge of the service business, including co-termination, service terms, etc., are an effective communicator, and are keen to learn and grow within a thriving organization.
What you’ll do:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Generate renewal quotes, including validation, auditing, and management of all aspects of Infoblox maintenance and subscription renewals
- Coordinate with external parties and sales team to ensure renewals are renewed on time
- Provide and maintain a detailed 120-day forecast in Clari
- Seek out and execute on upsell opportunities including co-termination and multi-year renewals
- Help shape the renewal process by offering ideas on ways to optimize the renewal process
- Work with Customer Success, Support, and account executives to maximize customer value to translate to high customer retention and renewal rates
- Maintain and update Salesforce records to summarize all customer and partner contacts and opportunities
- Communicate sales activity with manager through regularly scheduled account reviews
- Support manager with special projects as requested
What you’ll bring:
- 3 to 5 years of service renewal experience with an emphasis on a channel (preferably in the networking industry)
- History of quota over-achievement
- Experience working with both internal and external customers in a multi-tier channel environment
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate with senior-level management
- Strong communication skills to convey complex service concepts clearly and accurately to internal and client-facing teams at all management levels
- Proven ability to process business accurately yet efficiently under time-sensitive situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities, with initiative
- Verbal and written fluency in German and English
What success looks like:
- Be trained in the region with the support of a mentor and an energetic team
- Deliver consistent quarterly results of pipeline and quota attainment
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.