Senior Solutions Architect
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500 and 93 of the Fortune 100, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for an Senior Solution Architect in the Greater New York area to join our Mid-Atlantic Solutions Architect team reporting to the manager of Solution Architecture – Mid-Atlantic Region. In this role, the main focus is working closely with our world-class sales team to overcome and remove all technical barriers in the sales process. This trusted technical advisor will help the sales team develop new business by working directly with customers and partners, effectively positioning Infoblox solutions.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a strategic thinker with a strong networking and security background, understand complex SaaS selling, work well independently, and are results-driven.
What you’ll do:
- Build business cases and technical differentiation in sales opportunities by educating customers and partners about Infoblox solutions
- Develop pre-sales engineering content—presentations, demos, and webinars—on Infoblox solutions for customer and partner audiences
- Design solutions and architectural diagrams that convey proposed Infoblox solutions, how they will be engineered, and how they will integrate with other vendors
- Educate partner technical sales teams about Infoblox solutions and technologies and when/how they can identify opportunities and position Infoblox solutions to customers
- Work closely with your primary account manager and support the rest of the team in your areas of core competency
- Evaluate and identify new opportunities within existing accounts to expand with more Infoblox solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in Cloud/Security space with working knowledge of design and implementation for at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, VMWare, Kubernetes, or HBSS, Nextgen Firewalls, TIPS, IPS/IDS, DevOps
- 3+ years of experience supporting technical sales or 5+ years of experience in engineering or operations networking
- 3+ years of experience in networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, IPv4/v6, UNIX Admin, and experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments
- Strong knowledge of general security best practices and direct experience with at least one security product
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Ability to work in the field frequently; travel is required
- Conscientious attitude and dependability, self-starter, ability to work independently while appreciating teamwork and communication
- DDI -- DNS/DHCP/IPAM experience
- CCSP, CISSP, CASP+, CySA+ CEH technical certifications a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
What success looks like:
- After six months, you will…
- Have a foundational knowledge of our entire product/solution portfolio
- Demonstrate fluency with either on-prem or SaaS-based Infoblox solutions
- Identify 1-2 specialization areas
- Capable of handling primary SA customer-facing tasks with only occasional help from others
- After about a year, you will…
- Demonstrate fluency with all Infoblox solutions
- Capable of handling advanced SA customer-facing tasks with only occasional help from others
- Able to conduct POC’s & customer demo’s with little to no supervision
- Go-to person for specialization area for assigned region
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.