Territory Account Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Territory Account Manager to join our team in France reporting to the Regional Sales for the region. In this role, you will own revenue growth and expand the Infoblox footprint across France. This means driving a new logo, building a robust pipeline of opportunities, and increasing “stickiness” with existing customer accounts through cross and upselling.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results, are always trying to understand the customers’ “what, why, and how?”, and enjoy the thrill of doing deals and making things happen. To be successful in this role you marry the discipline of a planner with the instincts of a shark – you never stop moving and are ready when you smell opportunity.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and execute a sound territory plan to include prospects, customers, partners, and marketing
- Close new business with customers within your assigned region
- Accelerate growth and profitability within existing customers
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources to meet territory objectives
- Represent Infoblox and our suite of offerings to customer executives, partners, and at industry marketing events
- Provide accurate visibility in terms of revenue and progress by way of financial forecasts
- Support and accelerate partner contribution
- Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery, and design
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to drive quarter-over-quarter growth goals
What you'll bring:
- Seven years of successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas
- Ability to understand technical problems relative to networking, security, and Cloud enablement and translate those into Infoblox solutions
- Strong sales and relationship-building skills with a proven track record of efficiently navigating sales cycles and closing business
- Experience in leveraging all buying influences (technical to executive) as needed to expedite the sales process and deliver revenue goals
- Excellent written, presentation, and social skills
- Speak English and French fluently
- Degree level education
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through discussions and presentations
- Ability to resolve the right frequency and activity mix to meet or exceed territory goals
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Have onboarded and be part of the decision-making process with leaders in the French region
- Have built strong relationships with our partner network and internal stakeholders
- Be confident in delivering POC, webinars, and communicating our value proposition
After a year, you will…
- Be focused on the expansion of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Have delivered consistent quarterly results of pipeline generation and quota attainment
- Have taken the opportunity to develop your career within Infoblox
- Act as a mentor to new hires in the French organization
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.