Corporate Sales Recruiter
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox is currently seeking a Contract Recruiter/ Sales Sourcer who will help build a high-performing diverse field sales team in our rapidly growing company. As a member of our Talent Acquisition Team, the Contract Recruiter/Sourcer will work closely with our Sales Recruiters to partner and develop recruiting strategies to find top-performing candidates for our Americas Sales Organization. At Infoblox, we look to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here.
The ideal candidate will be a recruiter/sourcer who balances creativity and focus while determined and hungry to find great talent. They should be high-energy and know best recruiting practices across multiple sales and professional services disciplines and geographies. This position will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, with dotted line responsibility to the lead Sales Recruiter. At Infoblox, we move fast, so you need to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment where you can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Identify and engage diverse talent to build recruiting funnels for various Sales and Professional Services openings
- Calibrate on open positions with the recruiters and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality and diverse candidates quickly
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates via phone and Zoom
- Find, assess, and present profiles for our sales teams, including Enterprise Sales, Channel Sales, Solutions Architects, Inside Sales, Business Development, and other roles as needed
- Engage with passive talent using sourcing tools and strategic sourcing methodologies
- Use data to assess the market, talent map, and build diverse pipelines
- Given the nature of this position, you will be required to cold call, network, and generate leads from your network
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Experience with a full spectrum of staffing methodologies, including search, research, internet sourcing, and candidate development
- 1-3 years experience in a Recruiting role with heavy sourcing requirements
- A track record of success with achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Passionate about Infoblox products and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Advanced proficiency in the use of office systems, personal computers, tickler systems, applicant tracking systems, and Internet search techniques: Jobvite experience is a plus
- Solid problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, deadline-driven environment
- Solid understanding of the talent market landscape
- Experience & successfully crafting compelling outreach campaigns via email, phone, InMail’s & Videos
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes identifying a fit
- Sound sourcing approach with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill Reqs
- Excellent interviewing skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid high-tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open-source communities
This role can be based anywhere in the US. Preferably in the central time zone
- Bachelor’s degree
Infoblox is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture that celebrates different backgrounds, ideas, and lived experiences of our employees, business partners, and communities in which we work and live. We aim to promote a culture of belonging and to create a place where all can thrive. Our people are the source of our strength, and our culture is built on a core value of respecting others. We strive to foster an innovative spirit and connect our community around the globe. As a member of CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion, we pledge to focus our efforts on hiring and retaining women and diverse populations in all its forms, while fostering an environment of inclusion for all.
Infoblox, where I belong