Professional Services Consultant
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems—all managed through a single pane of glass. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our Professional Services SaaS Onboarding team in Trivandrum, Kerala, India, reporting to the Director, Professional Services. In this role, you will focus on fulfilling onboarding services for Infoblox SaaS and NIOS customers. You will work, via remote video conference, with customers on data migration tasks associated with legacy data conversion, imports, and validation.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration. As a Professional Services Consultant at Infoblox, you will be challenged with new technologies, coupled with the novel application of those technologies, throughout your tenure.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a strategic thinker who is driven to collaborate across teams, operates independently, and is deadline and results-driven.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers on data exports and uploads
- Prepare data for analysis
- Parse customer data sets with PS scripts and tools
- Perform updates to customer data sets to prepare them for import into NIOS and/or BloxOne platforms
- Import customer data sets into NIOS and/or BloxOne platforms
- Perform data validation of customer data sets with Professional Services scripts and tools
- Collaborate with the Professional Services project lead on results of data export, updates, import, and data validations
- Develop subject knowledge, data migration techniques, and tools
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or related field/equivalent experience
- 2 years experience in IT related field(s)
- Solid knowledge in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Solid Infoblox NIOS knowledge, CSV Import/Export, and knowledge of DNS and DHCP protocols and configuration
- Desire to learn B1DDI Import/Export and configurations
- Ability to work with Customers running Data Export Scripts on AD DCs and/or DHCP servers
What success looks like:
Within your first six months, you will:
- Participate in all PS-related training programs for standard DDI migrations
- Independently assist customers with data exports and uploads
- Migrate production customer data sets in collaboration with senior PS consultants
After about a year, you will…
- Maintain your subject matter expertise in Infoblox products through continued education/e-learning
- Independently perform data exports, uploads, imports, and validation of customer data sets
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Provident Fund with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.