EMEA Channel Marketing Manager
As the EMEA Channel Marketing Manager, you will provide strategic direction and support for execution to field marketing teams across EMEA. You will do this by driving marketing campaigns with and through the key resellers and distributors to end-customers across the regions. You will build the channel marketing program strategy, orchestrate the delivery of demand-gen journeys, and manage the tools needed to activate our European partner community to support scale partner-led demand generation strategy.
This position can be based in the UK, Amsterdam, or Germany and will report to the Vice President of Marketing based in the US. You will be part of a very close-knit team of field marketers who are equal parts creative, data-driven, and passionate. If you enjoy an environment where you have the freedom to experiment and continuously test new ideas, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Channel team to determine programmatic market-, region- and partner-specific strategies, including support/participation in local shows and events, serving as the business product and program expert
- Develop and manage the EMEA channel co-marketing strategy (both to and through) to deliver relevant, local marketing and demand-generation initiatives in tight collaboration with the partner managers and field marketing
- Develop, with key stakeholders, the relevant KPIs and Channels performance metrics, ensuring that marketing strategies are appropriately targeted
- Drive marketing programs with key tech partners i.e., Palo
- Work with EMEA distribution partners to drive their Infoblox marketing strategy
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to develop channel strategies for new product launches
- Measure, analyze, and report on channel pipeline building activities to understand the contribution to pipeline health and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment
- Partner with the customer advocacy team to grow the pipeline of public customer references for EMEA via the channel
- BS in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of technology channel marketing experience, ideally in enterprise security or networking
- Proven success developing and executing channel marketing plans that address various buying cycle stages and personas
- Deep expertise in a wide variety of demand generation tactics – particularly co-marketing, digital, and social
- Preferably knowledge with partner success management or channel marketing tools, such as Zift
- Adept at balancing and negotiating the needs of the region with the demands from corporate
- Strong influencing and diplomacy skills – proven ability to get buy-in across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Experience working with PR agencies a plus
- Willing to travel 20-25% within Europe, and at least 2 times per year to the Corporate headquarters in the US.
- Fluency in English