Director, Technology Alliances - Security Lead
Infoblox is seeking a Director, Business Development - Security to join our Product/Corporate Development team. This vital role owns the technology and strategic alliances in the security space for the company. They will partner and work in close collaboration with the Director of Business Development - Cloud/Networking Lead. In this role, you will establish and manage relationships with partners that significantly increase Infoblox's market penetration. This will entail taking a strategic view of partnerships and their role in accelerating the company's growth objectives and driving the business execution around partnerships and alliances in the security space.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced team with high growth potential. The role is highly visible and requires working collaboratively across multiple vital functions such as product management, technical marketing engineering, support, engineering, product marketing, corporate marketing, sales, and channel teams. This position will report to the Vice President of Business and Corporate Development.
- Drive the formation of impactful partnerships and manage alliances to ensure they meet stated objectives (strategic and operational)
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to understand gaps in the portfolio
- Create a strategic rationale and business case for partnering
- Identify organizations with complementary products and develop and drive strategies to sell Infoblox products through these valued alliance partners
- Work with sales and channel partners to drive joint sales and marketing plays with alliance partners
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience with 5-7 years in business development/alliance management in mid to large-sized organizations
- Domain background in network security required (e.g., SOAR, Firewall, SIG/SWG, TIP, NAC, Vulnerability Management, emerging segments); additional knowledge in enterprise infrastructure networking and cloud service providers/hyper scalers preferred.
- Knowledge of key emerging trends and strategic mindset (ex. how security services are converging with networking at the edge (SASE), enterprise use cases)
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage at senior levels in partner organizations as well as senior leadership at Infoblox
The ideal candidate will possess…
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and with other functional stakeholders, to multitask, and to thrive in a structured environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead cross-business unit and/or cross-functional teams to manage internal resources and manage outside professionals
- Well-organized and strong execution skills (e.g., partner plans, business cases, etc.)
- BA or BS required
- MBA Preferred
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer, click here.