Human Resources Business Partner
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500 and 93 of the Fortune 100, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a hands-on, customer-service orientated HR Business Partner who will report to the senior director of global HRBPs. In this role, you will provide strategic guidance to all levels of leadership within the Engineering and Products organizations to support the company's strategic business direction in alignment with our core values. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows offers a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, build effective and trusting business relationships and partnerships across the organization, and are excited to learn and grow as our business evolves.
What you’ll do:
- Adopt a truly hands-on approach monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of engagement
- Identify, develop, and implement business effectiveness initiatives and strategies that contribute to building and sustaining a high-performance business and team
- Coach managers on effective leadership strategies, including tactical HR processes and interventions involving leadership development and change management
- Work closely with corporate leaders to design, deliver, and implement HR strategies and programs to meet business priorities
- Counsel and advise managers and employees regarding employee relation issues, performance issues, and conflict resolution
- Provide a solid knowledge base of legal and regulatory trends to effectively counsel leaders and reduce potential business liabilities
- Provide analysis on data pulled from multiple systems for the purposes of trending, including business reviews and turnover, and recommend appropriate actions
- Consult with managers on workforce planning and talent strategies while partnering with Talent Acquisition to ensure alignment with recruitment strategies
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives, including performance reviews, engagement surveys, retention, rewards, merit, workforce planning, and organizational changes
- Develop and conduct training courses for onsite business groups and provide support for corporate-wide management courses as requested
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner—regional or global experience preferred
- Experience working in the high tech industry (IT/technology solutions) is highly desired
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Proven ability to contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs, and processes in support of the overall business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels within the organization
- Solid knowledge of HR functional areas including organizational development, employee relations, talent, and change management
- Effective organization and planning skills, as well as solid analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex organizational issues and competing priorities effectively
- Credibility and a demonstrated ability to inspire trust throughout the organization
- Comfort with a high-volume workload and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done
- Experience working with any major HRIS/ERP system is required, but Workday experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree in human resources, business, or any similar combination of education and experience required
- SPHR or PHR certification is highly desirable
What success looks like:
After the first six months, you will…
- Have a strong partner ecosystem
- Contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs, and processes to support the overall business strategy
After the first year, you will…
- Provide full-scope HR support to drive overall organizational effectiveness in the areas of workforce planning, organizational design, employee engagement, culture strategies, and change leadership
- Serve as backup for other People and Places team members as needed
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.