Channel Account Manager - South East Asia
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Channel Account Manager, South East Asia to join our team in Singapore, reporting to the Head of Channel Sales – APJ with strong accountability and partnership to the South East Asia country team. In this role, you will build a pipeline that translates into channel revenue with some of the most respected, high-performance partners in the industry and region. In this high-energy position, you will be extremely results-driven—with the follow-through to create and qualify partner-initiated opportunities.
You’re the ideal candidate if you’re a seasoned channel professional who can lead the organization and partners through continual evolution, thrives on constant innovation, and is a change agent with a sense of mission. You also build excellent relationships, can influence and align both external and internal stakeholders, and have a strong drive to create and build up the channel’s contribution to the business.
What you’ll do:
- Build and champion channel development and revenue plan for South East Asia consistent with the overall revenue and growth targets for the business
- Ensure alignment of the strategy with the Sales teams by understanding their coverage models, strategies, and focus in the areas of target accounts, verticals, geography, and market coverage
- Ensure senior executive-level visibility and commitment for the company’s relationships
- Spearhead the joint company and channel value proposition with partner peering—coordinating resources including sales and cross-functional teams
- Coordinate training on new products, solutions sales, corporate direction, business processes, etc., leading to enhanced self-sufficiency and winning mindshare and cycles from competitive vendors
- Drive joint opportunity development activities with channel partners through account mapping, marketing activities, coordination of marketing budget, and utilization of Infoblox channel marketing programs
- Manage deal registration, forecast, and pipeline with channel partners and coordinate partner engagement and sales activities
- Be keenly aware of the channel partners’ strategy and be viewed and treated as a trusted and valued resource for them
- Create a sense of engagement and connection at the executive, regional sales, and SE levels
What you’ll bring:
- A self-starter attitude and excellent know-how
- High energy level and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic U.S. multinational corporation environment
- At least 10 years of technology vendor experience (networking and security experience highly preferred) selling into the channels. Experience in business development or driving revenue and opportunity is a must
- SaaS and/or managed services (MSP) sales experience is a plus
- Experience engaging partners with the company, brand, and technology through education and bespoke programs and initiatives is a plus
- Ability to cultivate relationships internally, externally, and across teams, as well as the ability to align and bring stakeholders together to drive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Build out and cultivate the channel funnel and ecosystem
- Leverage channel partners in managing deal registration, forecast, and pipeline
- Hit or overachieve your monthly targets
After about a year, you will…
- Align the channel strategy with the sales team to expand the coverage of target account, vertical, and geography
- Develop new logo opportunities and deliver on sales revenue commitments and profitability objectives
- Refine and tailor partner models and programs across key strategic verticals
- Lead and win mindshare and cycles from competitors
- Meet or exceed your annual targets
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.