Senior Field Marketing Manager
Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organisations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to join our Western Europe Sales Region (WEUR), based in the UK. In this role you will develop and execute a regional marketing plan designed to generate leads and pipeline for the region to support its sales revenue and bookings targets. You will collaborate with the Sales team to understand its key accounts, target accounts, pipeline coverage, sales priorities, and top channel partners so you can define and determine the optimal marketing plan—including virtual events, live events, pilot programs, digital programs and activities like webinars, regional content syndication, and various end-user demand generation activities with channel partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a close-knit team of EMEA field marketers who are equal parts creative, data-driven, and passionate—as well as a part of a larger Global Field Marketing organisation with colleagues in AMS and APJ.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a strategic thinker with a successful track record of leading and executing creative, strategic marketing initiatives and thrive in an environment where you have the freedom to experiment and continuously test new ideas.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with regional sales leaders to establish marketing priorities aligned to both corporate objectives and local needs
- Develop shared pipeline forecasts with Sales based on a solid understanding of the contributions of various marketing tactics executed by both field and corporate teams
- Actively seek out new and different tactics to reach the target buyers
- Collaborate with channel partners to build joint marketing programs and increase partner-sourced contributions to the business
- Grow the database of targetable contacts in the right accounts, job levels, and sales geography functions
- Partner with the sales teams and customer advocacy team to grow customer references and case studies
- Manage the regional budget to create a quarterly marketing investment plan for the region
- Ensure that all leads generated in the region are assigned appropriately and receive timely follow-up
- Provide regional support for the PR strategy that is developed by corporate and executed by local agencies
- Own your data—measure, analyse, and report on marketing activities to understand the contribution to pipeline and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of technology marketing experience, ideally in enterprise security or networking
- Proven success in developing and executing regional marketing plans that address various buying cycle stages and personas
- Deep expertise in a wide variety of demand generation tactics as well as strong social media skills to drive campaigns and awareness in the UK and Ireland
- Ability to work with the team to drive successful cross-functional marketing campaigns in sync with different teams and stakeholders—Sales, Channel, BDR, and Solution Architects
- Skilled at balancing and negotiating the needs of the region with the demands from corporate
- Strong influencing and diplomacy skills—proven ability to get buy-in across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Understanding of how to leverage distributors and channel partners to amplify and scale execution of marketing programs
- Experience working with PR agencies a plus
- BA in marketing or equivalent experience
What success looks like
After six months, you will…
- Be aligned with the regional sales team on key priorities
- Develop effective relationships with key partners
- Understand Infoblox marketing data flows and reporting
- Formulate a strategic go-to-market marketing strategy
After about a year, you will…
- Achieve business and personal objectives regarding demand generation, pipeline, and personal goals
- Execute against your creative, strategic marketing plan for the region
- Increase channel contribution to the business
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.