Field Marketing Manager - Japan & Korea
Infoblox is seeking an independent and results-driven individual who will work as part of the field marketing team to develop and execute field demand generation programs and campaigns to generate pipeline to support business growth for Japan and Korea.
This person will be responsible for driving and nurturing leads, accelerating existing opportunities, and working closely with the country sales team and the corporate marketing team to roll out field marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets. If you enjoy an environment where you have the freedom to experiment and continuously test new ideas, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Partner with regional Country Managers to establish marketing priorities that are aligned to sales priorities
- Develop and manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration, including demand generation campaigns, field events, trade shows, digital programs, direct mail, telemarketing, sales collateral, and partner programs
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing programs and collaborate with sales and channel development
- Manage/track budget and spend, working with the marketing team to create a quarterly marketing investment plan for the region
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Manage sales tools and collateral needs and deliverables for the region including printing, translation, presentation, datasheet and brochure, etc
- Assist in marketing operations reporting, purchase orders, and invoicing
- At least eight years of experience in enterprise IT/Technology solutions industry in sales supporting marketing role
- Strong working knowledge of the technology industry with direct experience working with information security, SaaS, or enterprise networking company
- Expertise in a wide variety of demand generation tactic
- Attention to detail, well organized and committed to high-quality work
- Ability to collaborate and work well within the extended team; effectively communicate and partner with all business groups including marketing, PR, sales, and channels
- Experience working with Marketo, Eloqua, and or Salesforce
- Strong desire to learn, contribute and think innovatively
- Team player, sense of fun, energetic, go-to person
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese and English is a must, and Korean will be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Communication or related
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are leading the way to next-level DDI with its Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems, managed through a single pane of glass. Infoblox is a recognized leader trusted by 93% of Fortune 100 and having a world-class net promoter score of 58.4. We believe that a fun, caring, collaborative, and learning work environment will stimulate creativity and innovation, resulting in customer satisfaction and business success. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer, click here.