Salesforce Engineer II (Gainsight Support)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Its solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer II (Gainsight) to join our IT Applications team in Bangalore, reporting to the manager of Service Cloud. In this role, you will work closely with Customer Support to support existing and new business processes and systems functionality by developing code, analyzing problems, providing RCA, participating in detailed design discussions with various teams for new initiatives, resolving issues, and long-term planning. You will also implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with all functional stakeholders while maintaining an emphasis on the integrity of the systems.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a strategic thinker with hands-on experience in all functional areas who is driven to collaborate across teams, operates independently, is driven to meet deadlines and achieve results, and is a quick learner.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Applications team to support changes and enhancements in Salesforce
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of our Customer Support operations
- Perform production support activities for Salesforce and Gainsight implementations
- Maintain and develop custom programs, reports, forms, and workflows
- Perform data conversions and provide data validation support during conversions
- Support users and business analysts to troubleshoot application issues and develop creative solutions
What you’ll bring:
- 4 to 7 years in a Salesforce development role, including Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience developing and supporting Gainsight applications, including system configuration, reports, dashboards, and workflows and integrating Gainsight with different source types—Salesforce and Oracle Fusion
- Experience implementing Salesforce and using your Salesforce knowledge within the Gainsight ecosystem
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using REST and SOAP API, working with version control tools like GitHub and Bitbucket
- Experience using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool and working on solving deployment errors
- Proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks—creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email alerts, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks, and events
- Excitement to explore new areas, opportunities, and challenges
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
- Salesforce Certifications (App Builder, PD I, PD II, Admin) preferred
What success looks like:
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.