Enterprise Account Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our sales team in France reporting to the regional sales manager. In this role, you will own revenue growth and expand the Infoblox footprint. This means driving new logos, building a robust pipeline of opportunities, and increasing “stickiness” with existing customer accounts through cross- and upselling.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results, are always trying to understand customers’ “what, why, and how?” and enjoy the thrill of doing deals and making things happen. To be successful in this role, you marry the discipline of a planner with the instincts of a shark—you never stop moving and are ready when you smell opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Create and execute against a sound territory plan that includes prospects, customers, partners, and marketing
- Close new business with customers within your assigned region
- Accelerate growth and profitability with existing customers
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources to meet territory objectives
- Represent Infoblox and our suite of offerings to customer executives and partners and at industry marketing events
- Use financial forecasts to provide accurate visibility of revenue and progress
- Support and accelerate partner contribution
- Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery, and design
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to drive quarter-over-quarter growth goals
What you'll bring:
- 7 years of successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quota
- Ability to understand technical problems relative to networking, security, and cloud enablement and translate those into Infoblox solutions
- Strong sales and relationship-building skills with a proven track record of efficiently navigating sales cycles and closing business
- Experience leveraging all buying influences (technical to executive) as needed to expedite the sales process and deliver revenue goals
- Excellent written, presentation, and social skills
- Native French speaker with fluent English
- Degree-level education
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through discussions and presentations
- Ability to resolve the right frequency and activity mix to meet or exceed territory goals
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be onboarded and be part of the decision-making process with leaders in France
- Build strong relationships with our partner network and internal stakeholders
- Be confident in delivering webinars and communicating our value proposition
After a year, you will…
- Deliver consistent quarterly results
- Act as a mentor for newer hires to the organization in the French market
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Provident Fund with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.