Manager, Enterprise Support
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Manager, Enterprise Support to join our Support Operations team in Trivandrum, reporting to the senior manager of Support Operations. In this role, you will manage a team of engineers, who are accountable for all aspects of the Infoblox Network Operation Center (NOC). This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, successful, and innovative organization. At Infoblox, you will be able to thrive in a unique work environment that emphasizes career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You are the ideal candidate if you have experience leading complex network operations centres, along with a proven record of building highly efficient cross-functional teams with an unwavering focus on continuous improvement.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the daily operational performance of Infoblox’s NOC
- Resolve complex NOC issues, including escalation, delivery, and operational processes
- Oversee workflow relationships with NOC engineers and team leads
- Hire, develop, and lead a team of NOC engineers and team leads
- Seek and define improvements in areas of processes and procedures of the NOC
- Provide business reports to the senior management
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in managing network operations centres
- Knowledge of NOC monitoring tools, such as Grafana
- Broad functional knowledge in all aspects of NOC management, including training and staff development, planning, logistics, and process/policy improvement required
- Effective incident and problem management skills
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS/DHCP, routing/switching, Unix/Linux, and general end-to-end networking, with direct hands-on experience highly desired
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Have a good understanding of our products and NOC processes
- Continuously assess team strength, gaps, and development areas
- Develop process improvements based on your experience
- Establish regular cadence calls with your team and peers in support management
After about a year, you will…
- Accurately report on the progress and impact of your team
- Create career development plans for the team
- Obtain the necessary knowledge and experience to have a voice in shaping the evolution of the organization
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Provident Fund with company matches and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.