Staff QA Automation Engineer (SFDC)
Infoblox is seeking a Staff Engineer, QA Automation (Salesforce) to join our IT Applications team in Bangalore, India to deliver continuous improvement through your deep expertise in CRM, ERP, automation development, test methodologies, and customer focus. This role reports to the Director, QA, and DevOps based in Bangalore. This position is for an engineer who likes challenges and is constantly striving to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to be a part of the team that works on SaaS-based CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Oracle Fusion) at Infoblox. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a healthy, growing, thriving, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration. You will report to the Director, QA & DevOps, based in Bangalore, India.
- Collaborate with program managers, business analysts, and business teams to gather test requirement, define test plan, design test cases and automated tests, implement scalable test automation solutions and execute the tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites, in response to the growing feature set and customer requirements
- Work in fast-paced continuous integration and continuous delivery based engineering environment, have to manage and maintain CI and QA tools
- Have to manage QA coverage of the products (unit testing, integration testing (APIs), and end-to-end testing)
- Build automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring CRM and ERP applications running on Salesforce.com and oracle fusion
- Anticipate future technology needs and business requirements to drive new technological approaches and tools
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role, including at least 2+ years as QA Lead in an agile software development environment
- Proven track record of strategizing and evolving testing strategies
- should have exceptional technical, leadership, and communication skills with multiple years of relevant experience in driving quality goals for Salesforce, ERP, and IT applications
- Experience in the CRM domain; understanding of overall SFDC architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach, architecture, and release management
- Strong verbal/written communication, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management, and code refactoring
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong troubleshooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with developing maintainable test automation procedures and practices
- Extensive experience writing, debugging, and maintaining Salesforce, Salesforce DX, and/or Oracle ERP code in the cloud
- Strong commitment to best practices in SQA and software development, including modern CI processes and automating everything vision
- Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including JUnit, Jenkins, Selenium, and IXIA, or comparable products
- Experience with Jenkins and GIT
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce.com certification (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification) is a plus
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer, click here.
Please Note: We are aware of some fake job postings that have appeared on LinkedIn and other job sites posing to be that of Infoblox. Please know that Infoblox will never ask for payment or offer other incentives as part of our recruitment and hiring process. If you receive an offer that seems suspicious or fraudulent, we ask you to let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. And in the meantime, if you’re interested in working at Infoblox, we encourage you to explore our open jobs at infoblox.com