Senior Salesforce Developer
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our IT Applications team reporting to the Senior Manager in our Santa Clara, California, headquarters office. In this highly visible role, you will work closely with IT Product Managers and Delivery Managers to design, develop, and deliver cloud-based solutions on the CRM (Salesforce) platform and related integrations of various cross-functional systems.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy end-to-end Salesforce applications, integrations, etc.
- Develop and customize using Apex, Visualforce, Aura, LWC frameworks, API’s, etc.
- Use VSC, Github, CICD processes, and Agile methodologies
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams with a solution and implementation focus
- Follow Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, and other continuous iterations of development
- Write technical specifications documents, including architecture diagrams, data model diagrams, process flows, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Perform hands-on work in Apex, LWC, Aura framework, Webservices, and other integration patterns while staying up to date and on top of the latest Salesforce-related technologies.
- Work on user stories related to tech debt reduction, platform optimization, and integrations
- Use your exceptional debugging skills and clear communication, multitasking, and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Work closely with the sustaining team and proactively plan on the KT processes
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience working in large-scale IT applications
- 5+ years working with the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience in creating FSD’s and TDD’s and documenting them in user stories in systems like VersionOne or Jira
- Experience working in lead, account, opportunity management, and CPQ processes
- Results-oriented, solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail and quality
- Experience developing Salesforce API’s and supporting various external application integrations based on oAuth, SSO, SOAP/REST, etc.
- A good understanding of synchronous/asynchronous methods, streaming API’s and publish/subscribe design patterns and architectural patterns.
- Good understanding of version control processes (check-in/checkout/merge/pull etc.). Experience in GitHub/Bitbucket and branching strategy is a plus.
- Experience with deployment using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool and working on solving deployment errors.
- Solid understanding or implementation knowledge of CI/CD processes. Dev Ops experience with different migration methodologies is a plus.
- Understanding Salesforce governance limits and code coverage.
- Follow unit-testing best practices and be capable of coding for positive/negative scenarios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Optionally Salesforce CPQ, Admin & Developer certificates
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
What success looks like:
- After six months, you will
- Understand our project delivery framework, agile toolset VersionOne, and application/business flow
- Have a deep understanding of current implementation, extensions, and customizations
- Participated and delivered solutions for new business requirements
- After about a year, you will
- Influence technical designs and implementing best practices
- Participate in business requirement discussions and present solutions
- Delivering multiple projects in parallel working with cross-functional teams
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness, as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.