Territory Account Manager
Infoblox is seeking an energetic Territory Account Manager for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a Territory Account Manager, you should have a solid understanding of leading technologies related to network infrastructure, security, and cloud. The role will include owning and coordinating all aspects of territory planning, partner cadence, as well as acquiring, maintaining, and expanding the customer base within the assigned territory.
Our successful salespeople have an entrepreneurial spirit while acting ethically and transparently. This position is ideal for those who like to work for established market-leading companies that maintain an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. You will have full autonomy in leading the territory while supported by best-in-class local sales engineering, channel, and marketing teams.
If you are an enthusiastic, success-driven individual with a desire for unlimited earning potential, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. The Territory Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager and is based in Riyadh.
- Create, and execute against a sound territory plan to include prospects, customers, partners, and marketing
- Close new business with customers within your assigned region
- Accelerate growth and profitability within existing customers
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources to meet territory objective
- Represent Infoblox and our suite of offerings to customer executives, partners, and industry marketing events
- Provide accurate visibility in terms of revenue and progress by way of financial forecasts
- Support and accelerate partner contribution
- Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery, and design
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to drive quarter-over-quarter growth goals
- Seven years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas
- Ability to understand technical problems relative to networking, security, and Cloud enablement and translate those into Infoblox solutions
- Strong sales and relationship-building skills with a proven track record in efficiently navigating sales cycles and closing business
- Experience in leveraging all buying influences (technical to executive) as needed to expedite the sales process and deliver revenue goals
- Excellent written, presentation, and social skills
- Speak English and Arabic fluently
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through discussions and presentations
- Ability to resolve the right frequency and activity mix to meet or exceed territory goals
- Experience with networking, security, and Cloud is highly preferred
- Ability to turn technical requirements into business solutions
- Professionals with premier people skills and comfort driving meetings and delivering solution presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer, click here.
Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer, click here.
Besides working in a world-class sales team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. You will enjoy excellent benefits starting on the first day of employment, ‘Wellness Global Challenges” with co-workers, and an industry-leading comp plan without caps and many accelerators.
President’s Club? Our rock stars have gone to Morocco, Bali, Mexico, Greece, and West Indies, to name a few.