Staff Program Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a critical thinker with a strong technical background who has strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving, and analytical skills; a proven track record of project delivery; and comfort interacting with all levels of management.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Facilitate core team meetings effectively, including workshops, status meetings with the project team (cross-functional stakeholders, implementation vendors, and management team), and executive steering committee meetings
- 10+ years of experience, including work as a program manager with experience working cross-functionally across multiple business units
- Experience building and leading programs end-to-end
- Experience with data intelligence, either as a program manager or analyst
- Experience managing complex strategic business operations and packaged/hosted/SaaS software implementation projects
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, such as Salesforce.com is preferred, Google Cloud, Smartsheet is preferred
- Familiarity with sales, lead to cash, procure to pay, manufacturing ops, support and professional services business processes
- Great storytelling to evangelize and generate excitement around work
- Ability to thoughtfully experiment and not be afraid to take risks
- Diverse and inclusive cross-team collaboration—not operating in silos, active listening, and inviting diverse perspectives, focusing on shared success
- Thought leadership, along with the ability to craft and communicate vision and strategy
- MS/MBA or an advanced degree is preferred
- Project management certification—Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
After six months, you will…
- Not only drive all department cadences smoothly but also identify areas for innovation and improvement
- Be familiar with our company strategy, functional teams, and systems—and have established a robust network of strong working relationships across Program Management, Operational Shared Services (OSS), Sales, Marketing, and other key functions
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to successfully achieve program goals
- Actively identify, propose, and implement new best practices, improvements, and innovations
After about a year, you will…
- Be a SME for all things Data Intelligence program management
- Be a trusted advisor for your program sponsors
- Influence business direction and transformation
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.