It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our Business Operations team in Tacoma, WA, reporting to the vice president of Business Operations. In this role, you will join a team that leads cross-functional initiatives through the complete project life cycle, which could include anything from new product introductions and go-to-market initiatives to data quality activities. You will also design efficient and repeatable business processes and drive best practices across all lines of business. This is a critical, high-profile position in our company with the opportunity to drive transformational change.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a critical thinker with a strong technical background who has strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving, critical thinking, leadership, and analytical skills; a proven track record of project delivery; and comfort interacting with all levels of management.
What you’ll do:
- Guide cross-functional teams through complex business transformation programs
- Partner with product, tech, communications, enablement, sales operations, systems, and other key operational experts across the organization to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives
- Gain a firm understanding of cloud-based solutions (including, but not limited to Salesforce.com) to drive adjustments from best practice guidelines
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Enforce strategic and methodological execution of program deliverables and drive outcomes
- Facilitate core team meetings effectively, including workshops, status meetings with the project team (cross-functional stakeholders, implementation vendors, and management team), and executive steering committee meetings
- Facilitate program retrospectives to ensure quality assurance and success of deliverables
- Drive data-driven decisions and manage to program goals
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of experience, including work as a program/project manager with experience working cross-functionally across multiple business units
- Experience building and leading programs end-to-end
- Diverse and inclusive cross-team collaboration—not operating in silos, active listening, and inviting diverse perspectives, focusing on shared success
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce.com, Google Cloud, Smartsheet is preferred
- Familiarity with sales, lead to cash, procure to pay, manufacturing ops, support and professional services business processes
- MS/MBA or an advanced degree is preferred
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be familiar with our company strategy, functional teams, and systems—and have established a robust network of strong working relationships across Program Management, Operational Shared Services (OSS), Sales, Marketing, and other key functions
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to successfully achieve program goals
- Actively identify, propose, and implement new best practices, improvements, and innovations
After about a year, you will…
- Be an SME for all things program management
- Be a trusted advisor for your program sponsors
- Influence business direction and transformation
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Dog park and pet-friendly programs
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.