Senior Salesforce Engineer
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our IT Applications team in Bangalore, reporting to the manager of IT Applications who is based in Santa Clara, California, USA. In this role, you will implement repeatable and scalable business processes based on best practices in collaboration with functional stakeholders while maintaining the integrity of the systems. It’s an excellent time to join our Applications team. We recently completed a multiyear, multimillion-dollar initiative transitioning to a full SaaS system landscape along with reengineering all back- and front-office business processes. We are excited about the next phase of the project—the implementation of new business and systems functionality while we continue to improve business processes to increase customer satisfaction and provide full SaaS and subscription product offerings.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration. You’re the ideal candidate if you are a results-driven troubleshooter and collaborator who operates independently and has hands-on experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Nice to have Coveo, Gainsight, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and CPQ experience
What you’ll do:
- Support day-to-day service cloud, support portal issues, and maintenance
- Resolve all support queries related to Salesforce access
- Support month-end and quarter-end close process
- Coordinate with onshore application team for critical issues, design analysis, and enhancement
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, workflow, etc.
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams
- Support users and business analysts to troubleshoot application issues and develop creative solutions to support business needs
- Build and maintain enhancements of Salesforce application
What you’ll bring:
- 6 to 8 years in a Salesforce development role, including Apex and Visualforce development
- Proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks like creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email alerts, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks, and events
- Experience in CRM business processes like account management, Order Management, and case management
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing (including documentation)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments while managing priorities to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business, management information systems, computer information systems, or equivalent IT experience
- Salesforce certifications (App Builder, PD I, PD II, Admin) preferred
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Understand the end-to-end application flow
- Collaborate with the sales, service, operations, and business teams to provide production support, deliver business requirements, and bring stability to the application
After about a year, you will…
- Focus on identifying and addressing root causes of defects
- Proactively address application issues with automation or re-use to resolve recurring defects
- Sign up for training and certifications to support your role and career growth
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including industry best insurance benefits and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities(onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, etc.), and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.