Salesforce Engineer II (Sales Cloud, CPQ)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer II to join our IT applications team in Bangalore, India, reporting to the senior manager of IT. In this role, you will be working closely with IT product managers and delivery managers to design, develop, and deliver cloud-based solutions on the CRM (Salesforce) platform and related integrations of various cross-functional systems.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration. You’re the ideal candidate if you are a results-driven troubleshooter and collaborator who operates independently.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy end-to-end Salesforce applications, integrations, etc.
- Develop and customize using Apex, Visualforce, Aura, LWC frameworks, APIs, etc.
- Use VSC, GitHub, CICD processes, and agile methodologies
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams with a solution and implementation focus
- Follow Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, and other continuous iterations of development
- Write technical specifications documents which include architecture diagrams, data model diagrams, process flows, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Perform hands-on work in Apex, LWC, Aura framework, Webservices, and other integration patterns
- Use your debugging skills, clear communication, multitasking, and creative solutions capabilities
- Work closely with the sustaining team and proactively plan for the KT processes
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in large-scale IT applications in the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of experience creating functional specification documents (FSD) and technical design documents (TDD) and documenting them in user stories in systems like VersionOne or Jira
- Experience developing Salesforce application programming interfaces (API) and supporting various external application integrations based on oAuth, SSO, SOAP/REST, etc.
- Experience with deployment using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool and working on solving deployment errors is a must
- Experience in lead, account, opportunity management, and CPQ processes
- A good understanding of synchronous/asynchronous methods, streaming APIs, and publish/subscribe design patterns
- Experience in GitHub/Bitbucket and branching strategy is a plus
- Ability to follow unit-testing best practices and code for positive/negative scenarios
- Optionally Salesforce CPQ, Admin, and Developer certificates
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, management information systems, computer information systems, or equivalent IT experience
What success looks like:
After six months, you will
- Understand our project delivery framework, agile toolset VersionOne, and application/business flow
- Have a deep understanding of current implementations, extensions, and customizations
- Have participated in and delivered solutions for new business requirements
After about a year, you will
- Influence technical designs and implement best practices
- Participate in business requirement discussions and present solutions
- Deliver multiple projects in parallel working with cross-functional teams
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness, as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, onsite gym, table tennis, pool table, play area, and courtyard
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.