Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails for 3-4 years
- Experience with web application frameworks Rails (Active Record, MVC pattern).
- Experience with rack applications and rake tasks.
- Experience with writing back end unit tests with RSpec, Factory Girl
- Familiarity with concepts such as (MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool such as (Mercurial, Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with writing front end unit tests with Jest
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Nice to have
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Automated functional tests using Capybara / Enzyme
- Exposure to AWS services
- Knowledge of client-side single-page applications
- Complete project on time based on the project planning
- Communication. Engages in grooming discussions, pull requests. Proactive about asking questions and getting feedback on their own work.
- Self-initiative to learn and explore
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Involve in technical discussion with client
- Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Focus on quality & ability to perform code reviews.
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Ensure highest code quality by code review tool and manual code review
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability and maintainability