Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Exp.: 4-6 Years
- Working experience in design and development
- Solid working experience in Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Integration, Cloud, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with MicroServices / Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) required. Able to implement new RESTful services and consume existing web services.
- Proven working experience with Unit test and test-driven development (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience with AWS Services like API Gateway, Cloud formation, LAMBDA, Dynamo DB
- Good to have experience with Queue frameworks like SQS, SNS, ActiveMQ
- Experience in application development and deployment tools such as: GitHub; Eclipse; SourceTree; Gradle; Maven; Jenkins; Sonarqube; Swagger etc.
- Database : Oracle, Dynamo DB
- Good to have experience of spring security and JWT
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Design)
- Experience working in a CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) environment
- Should have exposure/working experience on angular latest version
- Good to have knowledge of healthcare domain.
- He/she should know the unit test case framework e.g. jasmin/mocha
- Strong communication skills and good team player
- Ability to proactively collaborate with POs/Leads and drive defect and issue resolutions
- Demonstrates strong analytical problem-solving skills to support scalable and sustainable design solutions.
- Experience working on scrum model
- Executing full software development lifecycle
- Programming well structured, optimized and testable code
- Bug fixing
- Regular status updates to manager
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software