.NET Solutions Architect (42468-1)
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience with the concepts, philosophies, and tools behind the design of applications, information, and underlying information technologies
- At least 15 years of experience in developing and implementing applications and end-to-end solutions
- Solution Architecture role (5+ years) coming from an Application Architect/Senior Application Developer background
- Very strong Interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Collaborative style with an ability to achieve consensus
- Proven technical leader
- Design of an application’s code base, layering, componentization, and framework selection a plus
- End-to-end system solutioning/exposure (Security, Performance, Availability, Scalability)
- Information Security and Financial Services domain knowledge a plus
Must-Have Tech Skills:
- MS .NET Framework 4+, .NET Core 3.1+
- Knowledge of and practical design of REST based microservice solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server, large/complex datasets, data modeling, and performance tuning.
- T-SQL, Indexed Views, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Proven track record with CI/CD, Agile/DevOps, and Test Automation.
- Container (Docker/K8s).